|Deviant Login||Shop||Join deviantART for FREE||Take the Tour|
Be the Doctor's next companionBe the Doctor's next companion!
It had all started as a game, something to pass the time as she waited. She didn't expect anything to come of it. But of course, with his kind, nothing ever went according to plan. Even if it was "perfect." So, on that perfectly cold and windy day, one girl found herself facing a decision she never thought she'd ever have: Will she become the Doctor's next companion?
Freddie - Chapter One"Freddie"
Frederic Ammerson, or Freddie to his friends and most of his teammates, sighed, relaxing back and moving his sunglasses enough to rub his eyes. The announcer, in what seemed to be a random act of paranoia, had him stay up all night and watch the enemy base. "Damn Announcer." He grumbled, replacing his sunglasses. "Ah-ah! You know she iz listening." The Spy chided, chuckling as he came up behind his startled friend with a cup of coffee in one hand and a donut in the other."Oi! Don't do that. I coulda shot ya." The sniper scowled, putting his Kukri down. The spy grinned as if he didn't care, handing the sniper the breakfast. "So, find anyzhing?" The Spy asked, curious. "No. Her fears were unfounded." He sighed, setting the coffee down in favor of taking his hat off and revealing his salt and pepper hair. Most times out of ten, snipers were of the younger generation, but Freddie was an exception. He'd been working since he was young, afte
A closer look at Freddie A.1) Choose one of your own characters (OC).
2) Make them answer the following questions.
3) Then tag three people.
4) Feel free to add some questions of your own.
1) What gender are you? Male obviously.
2) What is your age? That's classified information.
3) Do you want a hug? ...Maybe.
4) Do you have any bad habits? My addiction to coffee. And I like to smoke.
5) What is your favorite food? Fruit chew candy.
6) What is your favorite ice-cream flavor? Chocolate.
7) Are you a virgin? Why would you need to know that?
8) Have you killed anyone? Yes, of course.
9) Do you hate anyone? Spies. Except for Vilfredo.
10) Do you have any secrets? Doesn't everyone?
11) What is your favorite season? Fall.
12) Who is your best friend(s)? Vilfredo.
13) What are your hobbies? Reading books and making sure I stay alive.
14) What is your favorite drink? Coffee, juice boxs, and German beer.
15) When is your birthday? You don't need to know...
16) What age did you die? ...What? I haven't di
CoaL Chapter 4
Chapter 4 Things get complicated
(A/N: Ah! Another chapter so soon! [Which is a first for me.] In any case, I just wanted to warn you that instead of calling Nick a male witch, I'm going to now be referring to him as a 'Warlock.' A friend of mine said she'd heard it around before, so I decided to adopt it. Allonsy!)
Sometime later, Nick was vaguely aware that they'd moved off of the rooftop and away from the sight of destruction. It was still quiet, though, so he could assume that they were still in the area of whatever had attacked. The next thing Nick saw was the pile of (tempting) canned peaches. He pushed back the urge to jump the pile and struggled to sit up, a gasp forcing him to sit back.
Of course, his gasp was loud enough, apparently, to bring the capped hunter back inside, donning a worried expression. "Ya'll alright Nick?" He asked, shuffling slightly as he watched the warlock. "My side hurts like a son of a bitch but otherwise I'm fine." He grumbled, snatching up a c
Keep in Touch!
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More