Freddie - Chapter One"Freddie"
Frederic Ammerson, or Freddie to his friends and most of his teammates, sighed, relaxing back and moving his sunglasses enough to rub his eyes. The announcer, in what seemed to be a random act of paranoia, had him stay up all night and watch the enemy base. "Damn Announcer." He grumbled, replacing his sunglasses. "Ah-ah! You know she iz listening." The Spy chided, chuckling as he came up behind his startled friend with a cup of coffee in one hand and a donut in the other."Oi! Don't do that. I coulda shot ya." The sniper scowled, putting his Kukri down. The spy grinned as if he didn't care, handing the sniper the breakfast. "So, find anyzhing?" The Spy asked, curious. "No. Her fears were unfounded." He sighed, setting the coffee down in favor of taking his hat off and revealing his salt and pepper hair. Most times out of ten, snipers were of the younger generation, but Freddie was an exception. He'd been working since he was young, afte
A closer look at Freddie A.1) Choose one of your own characters (OC).
2) Make them answer the following questions.
3) Then tag three people.
4) Feel free to add some questions of your own.
1) What gender are you? Male obviously.
2) What is your age? That's classified information.
3) Do you want a hug? ...Maybe.
4) Do you have any bad habits? My addiction to coffee. And I like to smoke.
5) What is your favorite food? Fruit chew candy.
6) What is your favorite ice-cream flavor? Chocolate.
7) Are you a virgin? Why would you need to know that?
8) Have you killed anyone? Yes, of course.
9) Do you hate anyone? Spies. Except for Vilfredo.
10) Do you have any secrets? Doesn't everyone?
11) What is your favorite season? Fall.
12) Who is your best friend(s)? Vilfredo.
13) What are your hobbies? Reading books and making sure I stay alive.
14) What is your favorite drink? Coffee, juice boxs, and German beer.
15) When is your birthday? You don't need to know...
16) What age did you die? ...What? I haven't di
CoaL Chapter 4
Chapter 4 Things get complicated
(A/N: Ah! Another chapter so soon! [Which is a first for me.] In any case, I just wanted to warn you that instead of calling Nick a male witch, I'm going to now be referring to him as a 'Warlock.' A friend of mine said she'd heard it around before, so I decided to adopt it. Allonsy!)
Sometime later, Nick was vaguely aware that they'd moved off of the rooftop and away from the sight of destruction. It was still quiet, though, so he could assume that they were still in the area of whatever had attacked. The next thing Nick saw was the pile of (tempting) canned peaches. He pushed back the urge to jump the pile and struggled to sit up, a gasp forcing him to sit back.
Of course, his gasp was loud enough, apparently, to bring the capped hunter back inside, donning a worried expression. "Ya'll alright Nick?" He asked, shuffling slightly as he watched the warlock. "My side hurts like a son of a bitch but otherwise I'm fine." He grumbled, snatching up a c
Portals, Cake, and LemonsIt was all about timing, which was hard to do when your being thrown through the air at near amazing speeds. Ayano wasn't sure how she did it the first go around, but she did, she though, as she sat back and reflected on her life up till then. Her childhood was unremarkable, having lived in an orphanage until she was adopted by some people who worked at Aperture. They saw the ability to adapt in her, as quick a learner as she was. They moved her into a motel-like room, teaching her at the same time that they tested her.
Then GLaDOS happened. Well, Caroline and GLaDOS happened. The people at Aperture were forced to transfer Caroline into the GLaDOS project early, due to Cave Johnson dying from moon dust poisoning. There were mishaps along the way. GLaDOS still held Caroline's resentment for Aperture, seeing as they practically killed her. Ayano was amused by it all. At those times that GLaDOS tried to take revenge, Ayano was usually in a test chamber, and thusly given some freedom. The